Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cranberry and Ham Crescent Rolls

Where does the time go? Im pretty sure everyone feels the same way, but this week has flown by. I don't know where the days are going.

 I spent an hour printing a powerpoint presentation out at work. It felt like 20 mins of messing, but before I knew it I spent an hour in the work room waiting for the print jobs to spool. Remind me never to put large graphics in powerpoint presentations that are 60 slides long.

So, when you spend all day printing (okay, an hour) things you just want to come home and make something easy.

This is the result of easy. Not the healthiest thing in my list of recipes, but the easiest indeed.

Cranberry and Ham Crescent Rolls
1 lb cooked ham, diced
1 c whole berry cranberry sauce
1 container pillsbury crescent rolls

Pop open the container of crescent rolls and spread them out. Put about 2 tablespoons of the diced ham on the wider side, top with a tablespoon of cranberry sauce and roll. Bake on a parchment covered pan as indicated on the package or until crescent is golden brown.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can stuff anything into a crescent roll and it will taste amazing. Cream cheese, jelly, hot dogs all turn out well. So, I'm curious as to what you've stuffed into your crescent rolls. Anything interesting? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment